In light of the Covid-19 outbreak, from today, we’re pleased to be able to offer Contact Free Delivery when using our online shop.
This service comes at no additional charge and is in response to some customers wishing to limit physical contact.
Contact Free Delivery is live on the website, just chose one of the following option at the checkout
- Place parcel on doorstep.
- Knock door.
- Step back two meters.
- Explain to occupant that due to extra precautions over Coronavirus we will not requiring a signature.
- Debrief as DEL.
- Ask their name and enter into the surname field.
- Enter CV into signature field.
- If no one answers door – card in the normal manner and return it to base.
- Leave in a safe place.
- Put a card through the door stating where parcel left.
- Take a photograph showing the parcel and surrounding environment to identify location.
- Debrief as LAI.
There’s a lot we still don’t know about Coronavirus, but health authorities have been clear that maintaining good hygiene is absolutely critical.
As a Food manufacturer adhering to the SALSA guidelines our health and safety policy already forbids access to the kitchen if showing any flu symptoms.
Visitors to our kitchen space is now limited to essential only and only granted access if they are able to answer yes to all questions on the visitor questionnaire. (A copy of the visitor questionnaire can be requested here)
Everyone at Trotter’s Independent Condiments is working hard to ensure we continue to provide you with the level of service and quality you’d expect from Trotter’s and Spice girl during these challenging times.